Family Law Attorney

Get the best advice for the best results. Whether you are interested in a premarital agreement, filing for divorce, finally getting your child support, or determining the paternity of your child, Richard E. Bawden, family law specialist, can help. For the last 25 years, Richard E. Bawden has proven that his personable staff and fierce litigation help clients get the best advice for the best results.

The Cost of Change

Last year a man scheduled an initial conference with an experienced family law attorney to discuss plans for a “simple” divorce. After the conference the man decided to do it himself. This was a very capable and successful business man, who with the help of a typing service, filed the required pleadings, paid the required fees, and eventually … [Read more...]